Looking for Christian Music Promotion?
Look no more! At Jesus Revolution, we help independent Christian artists to be featured online.
We can help you reach more views online with the strategies we have learned with worship bands and other Christian music.
Don’t do it alone and let us use the gift God has given us to serve YOU!
In today’s digital age, it is a most to have a music video for Christian artists to get your music seen. These videos can be quite expensive if you do not know where to make them. In this article, we will explore effective strategies for choosing your Christian video maker and increasing your chances of getting your music seen on Youtube and social media.
Some tips for your video, you don’t have to be in it if you don’t want too. I like the Casting Crowns video when they explain a story with it. You can also have someone dancing on your music and your face is shown from time to time. You can do a nice lyric video. There are many things you can do, but my main advice is stay biblical with it. Sounds easy, but is your video reflecting the message of the song? You can also destroy the message of a song with a video, so be careful!
- You will be surprised how much Christian there are. Search for Christian video, gospel video, Christia music video or something alike. Good price, but you might get some surprises. It might be the best deal, or the worst.
- With my church, we have used Enrico for some testimony videos and you may look at the result here.
- You might need to pay extra to have access to the video libraries.
*Not everyone that has a Christian gig is Christian, it just means that they are willing to serve you.*
- I can’t express how much I love Canva! They make our life way easier. It is not build as a video player, but to be as easy as possible. Therefore, some features might not be available or really limited.
- With the pro version, you will be able to resize your video in seconds to different ads, social media or display format. What a great deal!
- You have access to a free bank of videos.
- CD Baby has a partnership with them, so you have a discount if you click from the panel of CD Baby if it is your distributor.
- However, to make a song of an average lenght of 3 minutes, it will cost you around 30 usd.
- For the same lenght, you will need to choose up to around 90 footages that you can duplicate.
- Choosing the footage yourself which can be a plus for some, but a down for me. Plus side, you have 3 options of type of video you can make: music video, social and teaser.
- Based in London:
Summary for Christian artists
Christian music videos are important, but tricky! Finding and paying for a professional one is quite expensive, so what is the solution? We have listen 3 cheap video editing options, but cheap is not always the best. Make the best out of excellence and where you are.
Are you a Christian videgrapher? Or do you know one?
Write your information in the comments, so we can work with you and the future readers can contact your directly! Blessings